Patient Portal Access
The first time you access the Ohio Hills Patient Portal, it must be done with either a desktop or laptop computer. After that initial login, you may access through the Healow app.
Once you provide an email address to the Receptionist at any of the Ohio Hills Health Services offices, you will receive an email titled “Portal Login Information from Your Doctor’s Office” with your username.
- The Receptionist will provide you information on how to Access the Patient Portal.
There are 2 ways to access the Patient Portal:
- Click the Patient Portal link in the upper right corner of this website
- From the email:
- http://health.healow.com/OHHS OR
- Click Orange Portal Link
- To the right portion of the screen, enter the Username and Password provided in the email.
- As an added security measure, you will be asked for either your birthdate or phone number.
- Once you have validated your account, you will be asked to reset your password.
- You will be asked to create a security question and answer of your choice.
- At this point, you will receive a Consent to be reviewed, agreed to, and click Next.
- You must also agree to the Ohio Hills Health Services consent by checking the box & clicking Agree.
- You now have full access to your Patient Portal.
If you experience problems, please don’t hesitate to call (740) 239-6447 and an Ohio Hills Health Services staff member will assist you.