My doctor or nurse suggested that I start using the OHHS Patient Portal.
How do I do that?
- When you provide an email address to the Receptionist, you will get an email titled “Portal Login Information from Your Doctor’s Office”
- The Receptionist will provide you information on how to Access the Patient Portal.
There are 2 ways to access the Patient Portal:
- Click the Patient Portal link in the upper right corner of this website
- From the email:
- http://health.healow.com/OHHS OR
- Click Orange Portal Link
- Now, you can use the Patient Portal to keep track of your appointments, get your lab results, receive reminders of appointments, and obtain medication refills safely and securely.
For additional information or for assistance, please callPeggy Douglass, EHR Coordinator at (740) 239-6447, ext. 1039.